College Park Maryland property management
Are you searching for a property management company in College Park, Maryland to manage your rental property? If so, we would like to first thank you for visiting Flament Real Estate & Investments.
Since 2006, we have served property owners in College Park, Maryland with all of their real estate needs. We would be honored to serve you too!
Complete the "FREE Quote Form" below to contact one of our professional property managers in College Park, for a residential property management quote.
Why do it yourself? Leave it to the Pros!
Flament Real Estate & Investments is a full service/full time property management company. We specialize in managing single family homes, townhomes, condominiums, and small multi-unit properties.
Our company has a vast knowledge and understanding of the real estate market in the Washington Metro Area and we will put our expertise to work for you. Our team of industry professionals will work with you on several options to find the one that best suits your Real Estate needs. We currently own and manage residential rental property and will treat your property as if it were our own.
Here are just some of the ways we can benefit you and meet your real estate needs:
Solicit, acquire and stringently screen all prospective renters and tenants via:
• credit reports
• rental history
• employment records
• criminal background checks
Property Inspections & Report
• Regularly-scheduled inspections by in-house field operation managers
• Detailed summary of critical and non-critical maintenance and repair items discovered during inspection
• Licensed general contractor(s) for on-site repairs and general maintenance
We insist on timely rent payment from tenants and act promptly when rent is not paid.
• Collect first month's rent and adequate security deposit
• Bill and collect monthly rents during the entire term of the lease
• Process evictions, as needed, at cost of legal services
• State-of-the-art computer-based billing and recordkeeping system ensures timely rent notification and collection
State-of-the-Art Internet Marketing
• Each property will have a 1 page website featuring, photos, description and driving directions
• Rental properties are marketed on a variety of free and paid websites
• Leases may be executed via email and fax
On-Staff Licensed Maryland Realtor
Having an on-staff Licensed Maryland Realtor at your service is a tremendous benefit to our clients. That means when you are ready to sell your property, seek additional investment opportunities, or just need expert advice, we are more than capable of handling all of your real estate transactions.